Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday

night.

Week and a half of being back at school and I already hate the school part. Taking 18 credit hours as usual, because of how bad I screwed up freshmen year. Sucks. Also taking two math classes. That's the equivalent of a blind kid trying to run hurdles. I'm screwed.

Besides school though everything is good. I kind of miss Alabama, never thought I'd say that, but people are making me realize it. Unfortunately I probably won't be back though until the third week of March, which completelyyyyy sucks. Of all the weeks in March it's that one. Dumb, but what can you do...

Hung out with Dan and Matos, and the St. Pete kids the other day, always a good time hanging out with them. Fun sessions, good times.

Anyways...I'm exhausted...maybe I'll write more later.

Here's some new pictures to look at if you're bored though.