Monday, May 11, 2009

HAHA.

Oh man, I haven't done this in forever, but I've been feeling the need to lately.

Let's see, schools done. Thank god, found out I have to take statistics over the summer online, while I'm at Woodward. That's pretty much my nightmare. I'm ADD as hell already, so stick me at Woodward and make me take an online class. That grade should turn out amazing. I'll be happy with a D.

Speaking of Woodward. Stoked to be heading back up there at the beginning of June, even more stoked to be getting out of Alabama.

Alabama, Alabama, Alabama. If it weren't for family and 2 or 3 friends...okay and Milos. I wouldn't come back to this place. I thought Florida was bad about people sketching out on hanging out. Alabama has for SURE topped that. hahaha. Stoked for Jesse and Josh to get back next week so we can ride some bikes, make a Factory trip, and get in some bowling before I leave. Legit friends=a good time.

I'll do another one before I leave for camp for the summer.

No comments: