Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fun

weekend.

Woke up Saturday morning, loaded up my bike, helmet, camera, and headed over to pick up Bam. Then drove the 2 1/2 hours to Factory Skatepark, definitely a lot of fun. Pulled in, saw Jonathan Combs was already there, and TimTim from Florida, so that was sick. I swear that place is the most expensive skatepark around. $21 for 6 hours? I thought it used to be like 20 for all day. Pretty lame. But I paid it and went in and rode for a while, did a tuck no hander to tuck no hander to fakie, haha. I was stoked on that. It was just a fun session with some good friends, which made for an awesome time.

And then Jonathon Combs decided to ruin that and fall reallllll bad, so I put my bike away after that, and decided I was done riding for the night. Hung out a few more hours with Jon Ward, he has some thing for dead guys, I don't know what thats about...but whatever you're into I guess? hahaha.

Today, Sunday, I woke up like 11 still sore from Factory the day before, texted Spenser and Bam to see if they wanted to ride the farm since David and Jonathan were in town. I forgot how much I loved that place, definitely a fun session. Definitely good hanging out with Spenser, Josh, David, and Jonathan again. And good seeing Dewey and Garrett. P.S. Garrett kills it on a skateboard, I could watch him skate all day.

Alright...done rambling.
Goodnight.

P.S. 1 kind of new picture.
Hatricks

No comments: