Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Home.

Finally.

This semester was rough but somehow my grades ended up wayyy better than usual. Wierd because I had some hard classes. Next semester I made my schedule pretty stupid. Class from 8am to 4:50pm on Tuesday's and Thursdays, with just one class at 930am on MWF. Oh and 2 of those classes are math, and ones business law. Kill me.

Jesse Heath really says some good stuff and makes you think.

Between BMX and moving around so much, i've made a lot of friends all because of a little kids bike. Especially my good friends. It definitely made moving three times a whole lot easier.

On that note, I can't wait to ride my bike. I hope it dries up this week so that we can get a chance to ride. I want to ride 280 spot some, and take some pictures there. And the Carraway banks, I want to 180 tuck over the ditch on top. I'll probably die.

Anyways...back in Birmingham for a week, and then we're leaving for Pennsylvania the 23rd to go home for a week and a half. I can't wait for Christmas.

2 comments:

JesseHeath said...

thanks for the shoutout. love you buddy.

i gotta do some odds and ends jobs thursday but hopefully well get to ride. i want to really bad. would you be down for some street?

joshhhsays said...

yeah dude. i want to ride the carraway banks again, so definitely. just let me know when you're done doing whatever and ill meet you down there or whatever.