Friday, December 12, 2008

Today...

Sooo boring...woke up at 8am because Francesca thought that would be a good idea, packed her car, went and got breakfast, then she left, leaving me at school by myself. You have no idea how boring it is. haha

After she left I decided to go downtown even though it was crappy out and take some pictures. Ended up texting Dan and took a couple of pictures of his car while he was working, and just random stuff around the city. That took up two hours, then I drove up 75 and looked at the skatepark they're building off of Bruce B Downs, if it's really no bikes i'm going to be pissed because it looks like its going to be sooo fun. After that, I picked up a 5 dollar hot n ready pizza from little caesars and have been sitting here since. Lame.

Here's the pictures of Dan's car from today:




No comments: